Who we are: Local Showroom is multi-line contemporary showroom located in DTLA housing established brands.
Local Showroom is hiring for the following two positions: Account Executive and Showroom Assistant.
West Coast Account Executive:
Experience as an account executive in selling women’s premium collections a must.
- Established relationships with e-commerce accounts and specialty stores, both locally and nationally. Create strong trust and relations with buyers and designers
- Sample management including taking inventory of new collections, steaming, etc.
- Reporting out on numbers and stores
- Maintaining organized call log and a proactive spirit in returning calls and follow-up.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to work in a close team environment
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal skills
- Must be an independent work and have the ability to multitask and prioritize daily tasks
- Experience in Excel, Joor, NuOrder.
- Solid understanding of retail math and retail sales analytics
- Passion for the fashion industry and extensive knowledge of contemporary brands and trends.
- Travel required to Project Las Vegas, Coterie New York, CALA SF along with west coast road trips.
As a Showroom Assistant, you must have a strong interest and knowledge in current fashion brands and seasonal trends.
- You must be a self-starter, detail-oriented and reliable.
- Must be able to work in a small team environment
- Strong communication skills on social media, the phone and by email are a must.
- Computer skills are a must, including data entry.
- Tracking inventory
- Willingness to travel to trade shows and/or road trips.
- Self-organized and resourceful.
- Sample management including: taking inventory of new collections, steaming, etc.
- College degree is preferred but not required.
- Strong interest in building toward a career in the fashion industry preferred.
- Experience Preferred: Understanding of Joor, NuOrder, Excel.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in either of the positions.