Thursday, January 18, 2018
Sales Associate NEEDED!
Multi brand women’s apparel showroom. West Coast Sales and Road experience encouraged.
Salary based on experience.
Job entails travel:
Road for West Coast territory
We are a big showroom with a small team looking for someone ready to help us grow. We are looking for an organized self motivator willing to put in effort for reward!
If interested please email: Jeff@showroom1205la.com Please include Wholesale Open Position in the Subject Line.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 10:51 AM
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
EXPERIENCED WHOLESALE SHOWROOM SALES REPRESENTATIVEWe are seeking an experienced Sales Representative, specifically with showroom experience. Agency Showroom has been growing steadily for over 14 years, and has consistent bookings season to season with established accounts nationwide.This Sales Representative will be responsible for selling our various brands to our already established better boutiques across the nation, and major accounts such (ie: Anthropologie, Free People, Nordstrio). We are interested in a long term employee who will possibly advance to the role of Senior Sales Representative or perhaps Sales Manager.AGENCY SHOWROOM: http://agencyshowroom.com/RESPONSIBILITIES:• Selling trend and fashion jewelry, belts, scarves and handbags out of our downtown showroom, at various tradeshows and on road appointments, to existing and new wholesale accounts nationwide.• Account management, customer service and client services.REQUIREMENTS:• Knowledge and love of fashion, with a fashion savvy, presentable image.• Minimum 1 year of sales experience within a wholesale showroom ( apparel or accessories ).• Excel/word knowledge. Salesforce a plus.This is primarily a commission based role with a base salary, both determined by prior experience. We will be holding Pre-Screen interviews this and next week, and if candidate is a good fit, we will arrange a second and final interview before hiring. This role is for an immediate hire. Please email a picture with your resume embedded in the body of email to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE do not send any attachments.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 9:40 AM
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Customer Service Manager needed in Los Angeles for front desk of an exclusive and upscale fitness destination. The ideal candidate will be a “Customer Service Champion” highly personable, relationship builder, have supervisor / management experience, offer strong one-on-one guest relations and problem resolve with a sales and growth mindset. Location is an amazing 40,000 square foot gym, activity and fitness destination for adults and children in a trendy part of LA. Must love kids!
- Greet guests and provide superior customer service to new, potential, and existing clients
- Build relations with guests, members, team, senior management, and cross teams (such as Coaches, Special Events Team, and Retail Store staff).
- Innovate ways to improve service levels, guest relations, guest experiences to enhance sales and increase membership
- Oversee flow and order of front desk, multi-task as needed
- Assist with phone, in-person, and email inquiries regarding services, classes, membership, adult and children’s activities, etc.
- Oversee class scheduling, data management, train others on software
- Reporting; prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly inventory retail reports and class schedules
- General administrative office duties and other duties as assigned by senior managers
- Represent company and Customer Service team in a positive way
- Ability to manage, train, develop and motivate team, set goals, keep team focus, review performance, set and host weekly team check-in meetings
- Ability to work weekdays and weekends, with Wednesdays and Thursdays off
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Normally requires a Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree, or equivalent work experience
- Required: Must have 4-6 years minimum in-person Customer Service, Guest Relations, or Retail experience relative to the role
- Must have minimum 2 years leadership; Supervise/ manage a team size of 4-8
- Strong interpersonal skills with sales and customer service mind-set
- Experience building client relations and improving one-to-one service
- Proven problem solving and time management skills, computer savvy
- Entrepreneur mentality, team ownership, clear and concise communications
- Preferred: experience working around clients of all ages; toddlers through adults.
- Bilingual Spanish or any other language is a plus, but not required.
- To apply, please email resume with brief cover letter (a few sentences or a paragraph) why you could be a success in the role.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person! Join an established and growing business that tailors activities and fitness for children and adults. Great location, full time hours, fun and inspiring environment, competitive salary and bonus, full health benefits package, paid vacation and time off, monthly Manager expense account, parking, perks.
TO APPLY: email email@example.com
Talent Suede offers smart career choices for candidates, all levels in various industries such as Apparel, Retail, Fitness – Lifestyle, Digital and Corporate communities. For more information and hot jobs log onto www.talentsuede.com.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 5:23 PM
Monday, January 15, 2018
“AG Jeans and The Namaste Showroom is currently interviewing for a sales assistant/Jr sales person to work with and support their West Coast women’s specialty stores. Candidate must have 1-2 minimum years of experience in fashion wholesale. Please send resumes to: David@namasteshowroom.com “
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 12:15 PM
Monday, January 8, 2018
Marked Showroom, a multi-line wholesale showroom located in DTLA is seeking interns. This is a non-paid internship and must be for school credit.
Interns will assist with day to day tasks around the showroom including but not limited to:
- overall organization of the showroom i.e. filing, steaming, pack and shipping
- prospecting and seeking out new accounts based off our current brands/account lists
- cold calling new customer
- composing exciting emails to generate new sales
- participating in LA buyer markets or trade shows which may require travel (travel is not mandatory)
The candidate must possess the following attributes
- Clear goals of what they would like to learn throughout their internship
- Eagerness to learn and take direction
- Self driven and forward thinker
- Strong phone, email, and interpersonal skills
Marked Showroom's ideal candidate has a background or desired career path in fashion, ideally in sales as well as -
- reliable transportation
- laptop computer
- can commit to two days a week and ideally 3 months
- college student
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief blurb of why you are interested in this internship with your resume attached.
Please no calls or walk ins.
Looking for interns to start immediately! Must be located in Los Angeles Area.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 3:54 PM
Wholesale Internship with Simon Showroom
Multi-line showroom seeking individual who can multi-task in a fast paced environment and is a quick leaner/self-starter. Individual will be responsible for assisting with sales, assisting with RA’s, organizing samples, working with customer service, interacting with buyers, follow up on purchase orders and data entry. Please contact Rebecca@simonshowroom.com
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 12:57 PM