Monday, March 20, 2017
Sales Executive Assistant
Contemporary Women’s Showroom in downtown Los Angeles is looking for a F/T Sales Executive Assistant. Qualified candidates will possess at least a year of previous sales assistant experience. Must be able to complete tasks quickly and an attention to detail is requisite. Experience with Showroom Exchange and JOOR preferred but not required.
• Coordinating sample deliveries with manufacturers to the showroom
• Checking samples in, steam, and hang and taking an inventory of all samples sent out
• Updating the line with drops, and called off sale styles.
• Working appointments
• Assisting in the planning and preparing of trade shows
• Assisting reps with market appointment reminder blasts
• Scheduling market appointments
• Answering phones
• Assisting buyers with questions and concerns
• Assessing exchange and/or return requests accordingly
• Data entry via JOOR app platform
Skills and Qualifications Required:
· Positive attitude, ambitious and takes initiative
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented and thoroughness
· Analyzing information
· Results driven
· Strong organizational and managerial skills
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Showroom experience
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
· Showroom Exchange and JOOR experience
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to HR@findingsinc.com or Fax to (213) 624-9536 to the attention of HR Department. Please no phone calls or walk-ins.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 10:01 AM
Thursday, March 16, 2017
BUTIK Showroom is a multi-line, contemporary accessories showroom. We have locations in both LA and NYC and have been in business for 16 years. We are looking to add someone to our Los Angeles team!
Sales position open in our LA showroom.
Candidate must posess the following…
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a contemporary showroom
-Strong current buyer relationships
-Strong Computer Skills
-Must be proficient in Photoshop
-Knowledge of Showroom Exchange, Joor and Nuorder a plus
- Articulate and well written
- Sharp organizational skills
- Self motivated / Team player
- Problem Solver / Critical Thinker
- Good time management skills
- Will need to schedule road trips throughout the west coast territory in addition to attending all trade shows/markets. Travel is mandatory.
Full time position. Salary + commission
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 3:30 PM
Thursday, March 9, 2017
J Brand is looking for dynamic brand representatives or Customer Service – Wholesale Senior Sales Support Representatives to join our Sales Support team. This in-house role will allow you to work independently and as a team to process wholesale customer orders while working to achieve the highest level of support, order fulfillment, and service level to internal teams, sales reps and major retail and specialty accounts. You will act as a critical liaison between Sales, J Brand teams, and key wholesale accounts to ensure on time shipping and order accuracy and fulfillment and seamless client experiences.
· Manages orders from entry to shipping, ensuring orders are fulfilled and shipped on time.
· Responsible for updating and revising orders as requested and in a timely manner.
· Tracking product flow against order shipping dates; partner with planning and production to achieve on-time shipping. Communicating any delays or issues to Sales.
· Partnering with the Credit department to assist in resolving any non-shippable orders due to credit holds.
· Analyzes and resolves customer concerns based on established procedures.
· Consistently and efficiently communicates any order changes or holds to Sales as they occur, and partner with Sales Reps for quick resolution.
· Supports Sales in building relationships directly with the buyers, to be able to communicate and resolve issues quickly and directly with them, and act as a main point of contact when Sales Reps are unavailable.
· Ability to quickly learn ERP system to generate reports and review data that is critical in supporting Sales and processing customer requests.
· Understanding of corporate processes, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
· Professional and efficient communication with Sales and Customers, as well as many corporate departments.
Required Skills and Education:
· Bachelor’s Degree or Associates’ Degree from a university or college in Fashion & Merchandising, Business Administration or similar
· Minimum 4-5 years of similar professional experience in Customer Service (wholesale), Sales, Allocation or Account Executive (inside sales and service).
· Experience in a sales support role, or experience dealing with retail Buyers preferred
· Previous knowledge and experience of ERP systems and EDI a plus.
· Apparel industry and showroom experience a huge plus
· Strong MS office required with an emphasis on MS excel and Outlook.
· Domestic wholesale experience preferred, some international account experience is a plus.
· MS Dynamics a plus, but not required
To apply: please email resumes to "JBLAcareers@jbrandjeans.com" and include “Senior Sales Support" in the subject line.
J Brand values the individual talent that comprises this company and is committed to equal opportunities for each employee's advancement. Our company believes in and supports policies and practices that prohibit discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
No phone calls please. No agencies or third party recruiters.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 11:34 AM