Friday, October 12, 2018
Lefties Showroom is looking for a motivated and energetic salesperson to join our LA Showroom team as a West Coast Account Executive focusing on sales in the athleisure category of the showroom.
• Manage specialty sales for assigned territory for athleisure brands
• Prospect new business and manage existing accounts
• Travel to all seasonal west coast based trade shows for assigned territory (i.e. Project, Dallas Market, CALA San Francisco)
• Travel to assigned territory for supplemental road work
• Track and achieve sales goals provided by management
• Work closely with customer service to ensure all booked orders ship on time and complete
• Customer maintenance which includes facilitating reorders, returns and exchanges
• Attend brands’ quarterly sales meetings and weekly conference calls to discuss account strategy and overall business opportunities for your territory
• Quickly learn full product line and understand fits, fabrics and silhouettes
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with your accounts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to time manage and multi task in an organized and prioritized fashion
• Works well in a fast paced environment and executes tasks quickly and efficiently
• A self-starter with strong problem-solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel,
• Experience with Joor, Nuorder, and Seladex a plus
• 2+ years of experience as an Account Executive in the apparel industry
If you meet most of these requirements and are interested in finding out more about this position available at Lefties Showroom please email resumes to email@example.com
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 1:29 PM
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Monday, October 1, 2018
BB Dakota is looking for an energetic team player to join our LA Showroom in the role of Cupcakes & Cashmere West Coast Account Executive. This role will report directly into the West Coast Sales Manager.
- Manage West Coast Specialty (Southern California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Hawaii) along with Zappos
- Coordinate and attend LA Market, Project Las Vegas, CALA Denver and road appts
- Prospect new business
- Track and achieve sales goals provided by management
- Work closely with customer service to ensure all booked orders ship on time and complete
- Manage customer needs, such as reorders, returns and exchanges
- Participate in regular team meetings and conference calls to discuss account strategy and overall business opportunities
- Manage sample and product information requests
- Quickly learn full product line and understand fits, fabrics and silhouettes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with your accounts, understanding their customer and helping to tailor their buy to best suit their needs as a true representation of the brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable at balancing multiple projects
- Works well in a fast paced environment and executes tasks quickly and efficiently
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Executive in the apparel industry
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 11:14 AM
Sunday, September 23, 2018
The West Coasts most exclusive Multi-Line Accessories Showroom, Kristi Harris Sales is looking to add to our Los Angeles Sales Team. We are seeking a Fashionable, Self-Motivated, Multi-Tasking, Road Warrior to manage Multiple Designers as our newest Account Executive. Jewelry experience is a plus but not required.
Joining our team, you will get the opportunity to:
• Attend Trade Shows in New York, Las Vegas, Dallas and more.
• Visit stores in person by traveling to several states to service accounts
• Build your knowledge of Jewelry and Accessory industries
• Be a part of a strong and experienced Sales Team
Candidate must have the following skills:
• Highly motivated, organized and very detailed oriented
• Ability to multi-task is a must in a Multi-line showroom
• Time management and prioritize with ease
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility with schedule
• Ability to travel with multiple pieces of luggage
• Experience with Showroom Exchange and Joor helpful
• 1-3 years’ experience working in a wholesale/showroom environment
Compensation is Salary plus Commission.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about Kristi Harris Sales, please submit your Resume to email@example.com
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 1:13 AM
Monday, September 10, 2018
Fit Model Needed – Freelance PT
Freelance Fit Model needed for contemporary misses line in Los Angeles, CA. Must have 2-4 years minimum of fit experience. Contemporary missy line is sold at Bloomie’s, Sak’s, Nordstrom, etc.
Must be able to work for 1-2 hours per day for two days of the week Monday – Friday during business hours, ongoing, freelance, part-time.
Will work around Fit Model schedule for the right person, if needed.
Paid per each hour worked.
Work schedule is 2 days a week, about 1 - 2 hours each day.
Total about 3-4 hours per week. Location: Vernon, CA.
Junior size 7, Contemporary size 4 (approximate)
Other measurements/ approximate:
H. hip 4" down 34 1/2"
L. hip 8" down 37 1/2"
Across shoulder 14 1/2"
Arm length 23 1/4"
Front shoulder to waist 16 1/2"
Bicep 10 1/2"
Please email work experience or resume and hourly rate to: Lisa@talentsuede.com
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 11:56 AM