Thursday, February 8, 2018
Corporate Showroom Seeking a Sales Support Associate; Great Opportunity for the Right Person to Grow with a Thriving Company
Position: Wholesale Sales Support Associate
Reports to: Sales Support Supervisor
Status: Full Time Employee,
Position Title: Sales Support Associate
The Sales Support Associate will provide support to the Sales Support Supervisor and Sales team by relieving them of administrative work and assisting in customer service needs. Duties may include order processing/entry, information input and management, customer follow up and other related tasks. This position may require travel to Las Vegas and/or New York to assist at the Trade Shows.
· Assist with data entry
· Pull/process all orders on a daily basis for Accounting
· Call/email customers for any payment needed
· Mail catalogs, card replacements, new customer packets, etc.
· Handle all customer image requests
· Log all new leads from the show books – put into an excel file to share with the reps
· Take/process orders
· Assist Sales team with any additional items that may need extra hands
· Preparation and ordering of necessary labels or special packaging.
· Maintain and update vendor manuals and vendor requirements sheets.
· Prepare for trade shows
· Assist wholesale customers with placing reorders and new orders when the sales reps and sales support supervisor are not available.
· Be knowledgeable of the line and catalogs
· Organize and file paperwork, etc. as needed
· Other Sales Support related duties as assigned
Additional Skills / Qualifications:
· Minimum 2 years of Sales Support or Customer Service experience required
· A leader, extremely organized, quick learner, able to work in a fast-paced department.
· Wholesale or Showroom Experience a Plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Creative problem solver
· Positive, "can-do" attitude!
· PC knowledge is preferred, with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If interested please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include Wholesale Open Position in the Subject Line.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 10:03 AM
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
NICASA Showroom--Seeking Showroom Intern (2-3 days a week—flexible hours).
-researching new accounts
-helping sales team with data entry
-help create promotional material
-assisting with sample sales
**amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain showroom experience, network and meet buyers
** please email resumes to: email@example.com
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 11:30 AM
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
LOOKING FOR BOOTH HELPER FOR UPCOMING FASHION TRADE SHOW IN LAS VEGAS.
DATES: FEB 12-FEB 14TH 2018.
*must have reliable transportation to Mandalay Bay Convention Center
-Retail experience or trade show experience
-Passion for Fashion
-Good customer service experience
-Be motivated and outgoing
Please email resumes to Danyarecruiter@gmail.com
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 1:42 PM
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Goods and Services is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for developing and maximizing key West Coast businesses for the showroom. Responsibilities include account relationships, strategic sales planning and analysis, and merchandising and line development.
Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing accounts. Demonstrate exceptional customer service and follow through.
Act as an ambassador for the showroom on the West Coast interfacing with both designers and retail clients
Project sales volume and secure orders in market to meet seasonal and annual goals
Creatively drive in season business to meet and exceed sales targets
Service regional markets via seasonal road work and tradeshows
Effectively communicate market feedback throughout the season as well as future merchandising opportunities
3-5 years of wholesale experience
Existing relationships with West Coast specialty stores
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
Founded in 2012, Goods and Services is a key destination showroom for both emerging and established designers in the RTW and accessories markets.
For inquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 10:44 AM