Tuesday, October 8, 2019
We are pleased to invite you to a cocktail party celebrating
The Best of Argentinian Fashion
Featuring designers Agostina Bianchi, Dubbie, House of Matching Colours, Juana de Arco, Kostume, Mariana Dappiano, Maydi, Tramando, Vero Alfie, andWarmi
Monday, October 14
Cooper Design Space
860 S Los Angeles St
Room 315, Floor 3
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 10:31 AM
Thursday, October 3, 2019
Hasson Costa is a women's better contemporary multi line showroom based in Los Angeles seeking an intern for 2019/2020. Intern responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Sample management including taking inventory of new collections, steaming, etc.
· Showroom assistance including cleaning, organizing & merchandising
· Packing and unpacking for road and trade shows
· Sales team support during trade shows; greeting buyers, assisting reps, keeping showroom organized and tidy
We are looking for a positive, motivated and hard working individual to assist us during the summer. This position is unpaid, but may lead to future opportunities within the company. To apply email resume to email@example.com.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 10:51 AM
Thursday, September 26, 2019
8TH STORY SHOWROOM /INTERN ASSISTANT
We are open 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
We are able to work around your school schedule!
Unpaid internship, school credit (negotiable for the right candidate) (Possible clothing stipend at end of internship)
Must be available to start soon.
Must be available at least 20 hours per week.
Contemporary multi-line women's showroom in the fashion district looking for a rockstar assistant to assist with the following (but not limited to):
Administrative support for showroom personnel Responsible for organizing samples and shipments of samples to and from showrooms, to and from trade-shows Tracking shipments to ensure they are delivered on time Processing return requests for samples Customer outreach for show appointments (confirmation outreach) Maintaining knowledge of all brands we carry Assisting with maintenance and look for showroom, including steaming and hanging of samples Greeting clients upon entrance of showroom / answering phones as needed Possible travel to trade shows as needed Other duties as requested
Please email resume and availability to: SOK@8THSTORY.COM
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 9:51 AM
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Who we are: Local Showroom is multi-line contemporary showroom located in DTLA housing established brands.
Local Showroom is hiring for the following two positions: Account Executive and Showroom Assistant.
West Coast Account Executive:
Experience as an account executive in selling women’s premium collections a must.
- Established relationships with e-commerce accounts and specialty stores, both locally and nationally. Create strong trust and relations with buyers and designers
- Sample management including taking inventory of new collections, steaming, etc.
- Reporting out on numbers and stores
- Maintaining organized call log and a proactive spirit in returning calls and follow-up.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to work in a close team environment
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal skills
- Must be an independent work and have the ability to multitask and prioritize daily tasks
- Experience in Excel, Joor, NuOrder.
- Solid understanding of retail math and retail sales analytics
- Passion for the fashion industry and extensive knowledge of contemporary brands and trends.
- Travel required to Project Las Vegas, Coterie New York, CALA SF along with west coast road trips.
As a Showroom Assistant, you must have a strong interest and knowledge in current fashion brands and seasonal trends.
- You must be a self-starter, detail-oriented and reliable.
- Must be able to work in a small team environment
- Strong communication skills on social media, the phone and by email are a must.
- Computer skills are a must, including data entry.
- Tracking inventory
- Willingness to travel to trade shows and/or road trips.
- Self-organized and resourceful.
- Sample management including: taking inventory of new collections, steaming, etc.
- College degree is preferred but not required.
- Strong interest in building toward a career in the fashion industry preferred.
- Experience Preferred: Understanding of Joor, NuOrder, Excel.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in either of the positions.
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 12:23 PM
Monday, September 9, 2019
Looking for Sales Representative
· Strong existing relationships with west accounts: e-comm and speciality stores.· Proven sales record· Strong written/verbal and confident presentation skills· Web (Dropbox, Mailchimp), Mac OS, and social media· Highly organized and self starting· Joor, Excel, Seladex, Maichimp, Mac OS· Digital Content Creation· Efficient at prospecting and scouting new accounts· Able to multi task and prioritize accordingly· Collaborative team player· Customer service and sales· Travel, road work and attendance at major/regional trade shows· Manage existing accounts for assigned lines and territory and help drive growth· Open new accounts through prospecting, emailing and cold calling· Meet sales goals· Help organize showroom and merchandise lines.· Data entry· Meet strict deadlines be thorough and efficient with follow up.Siblings Showroom is a contemporary multi-line showroom housing established and emerging brands. Our clients include some of the trendiest high profile major retailers, e-commerce and specialty stores across the country. We seek an excited, motivated and energetic sales assistant to work along side our lead sale reps. Must have a background in sales and customer service. Preferably someone with showroom or retail experience. Bachelor's or associate's degree required.· Strong written and verbal· Showroom, sales or retail experience· Web (Dropbox, Mailchimp), Mac OS, and social media· Highly organized and self starting· Knowledge of fashion trends, fashion retail and e-commerce· Photoshop, Excel, Joor, Seladex (will train)· Digital Content Creation· Able to multi task and prioritize accordingly· Work great in a team environment· Assist with Customer service and sales· Assist lead reps by travel/road work and attendance at trade shows· Assist reps during markets and trade shows· Keep showroom clean organized and have all sample lines up to date and ready· Data entry· Meet strict deadlines with efficient follow up and follow through
Posted by Cooper Design Space at 2:01 PM