Simon Showroom Intern – West Coast Showroom
· Assisting Account Execs with all market responsibilities: scheduling appointments, taking notes for accounts, facilitating orders and communication, entering orders, spreadsheets, etc.
· Dressing models for market appointments
· Merchandising and maintaining showroom
· Packing/Unpacking and steaming samples
· Coordinating sample pulls
· Internship is unpaid
This internship is mainly sales focused. However, interns also have the ability to work with the merchandising team, warehouse and retail stores. This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in sales.
To apply, please send your resume and availability to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org