and some helpful hints:
- Since there are no dressing rooms be prepared to strip. Leggings, a tank top and shoes that can easily slip off and on make all the difference.
- Bring a friend. Mirrors are scarce.
- Avoid bringing small children and strollers. This kind of shopping is not fun for them or you.
- Start at the top and work your way down. Use the stairs!
- Remember it is final sale so check items carefully. With that in mind remember you are getting a great deal. Small flaws may not really matter.
- Credit cards are accepted in most places but not all so bring cash.
- Remember politeness goes a LONG way.
- You are at a sample sale and not Neiman Marcus.
- Have fun. New York is the only other city that enjoys this unique shopping experience.