WHO WE ARE:
A multiline showroom with top contemporary lines located in the heart of DTLA.
We are currently seeking a West Coast Account Executive as our business continues to grow.
This fashion forward individual will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):▪ Account management across multiple collections. Denim a plus!
- ▪ Bachelor's Degree STRONGLY preferred
- ▪ Strong existing relationships with west coast specialty and major accounts
- ▪ 2-4 years’ experience in wholesale sales with proven track record in contemporary fashion
and premium denim a plus
- ▪ Road warrior who is comfortable with travel and familiar with West Coast territory.
- ▪ Strong sense of trend and ability to merchandise
- ▪ Advanced experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- ▪ Solid understanding of retail math including mark-up, sell-through, OTB and gross margin
- ▪ Ability to analyze selling, data and translate into immediate results
- ▪ Well-spoken and confident when speaking to accounts and vendors
- ▪ Self-starter with high-energy, outgoing and dynamic personality
- ▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ▪ Superior organizational and presentation skills
- ▪ Able to prioritize efficiently and strive in a deadline driven environment.
- ▪ MUST have the ability to work within a close team oriented environment
- ▪ MUST have an understanding that seasonal selling periods REQUIRE A certain amount of
flexibility within a work day (some evenings/weekends)
WHAT WE OFFER:
▪ Full time hours▪ Compensation based on experience level (Base + Commission)▪ Casual but fast paced work environment▪ Paid Time Off (Accrued)▪ Other generous benefits
Please email resumes to HR@8THSTORY.COM