Sales Assistantneeded for an apparel office in Los Angeles, CA. The role sits on a motivated Sales & Merchandising team. The company is a women’s contemporary brand that sells at their retail stores and through their e-commerce site.
Bring your Administrative skills and / or Customer Service skills and systems experience, and positive demeanor! This is an excellent role for someone who is detail-oriented with accurate systems experience, who wants to remain or grow in the fashion industry.
· Ability to learn system quickly, and make accurate systems entries for customer orders, pricing adjustments, skus, style updates, etc. as needed
· Load and submit client e-commerce orders while maintaining product ready dates and availability through the system
· Update sku and pricing, product descriptions for catalog or site merchandising
· Run Sales reports and manage inventory levels within the system.
· Ability to read and take instructions and maintain client specifics for product orders and Showroom displays via email or phone
· Organize and take meeting notes, create and maintain Sales calendars and deadlines and other related office projects
Skills / Requirements
· Must have 1-4+ years of administrative, customer service, sales assistant, account rep or CRM systems entry experience. Strong office skills would work well in this role.
· Must have solid Excel skills to run and update Sales & Merchandising reports, weekly data reports, account information, inventory updates, and product delivery reports.
· Candidate should have steady systems experience such as NetSuite, Quickbooks, or other software. Please include all software and office systems you have worked on.
· Prior work & email communications with Sales Reps, Account Executives or experience as a Sales Assistant is preferred.
· Seasonal timing or experience working under changing seasonal timelines is highly preferred. Tradeshow or showroom prep is helpful, but not required.
· Understanding of apparel lines, collections, retail & wholesale production is preferred
· A helpful, team player would be appreciated… and “organized” is your middle name!
TO APPLY:If you feel this sounds like a good match and interesting career opportunity – we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume for immediate consideration to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Location is in East Los Angeles, CA with secure parking. Full benefits, PTO, and perks.
About us: Talent Suede offers smart career choices for direct hire or temp-to hire roles for candidates of all levels. If you are a driven, multi-tasker looking for career insight or great opportunities in the apparel industry we want to connect with you! To join our community and hear about networking events and more, visit us on social media and our websitewww.talentsuede.com