Multi line showroom looking for West Coast Sales Manager
We are a women’s contemporary multi-line showroom looking for a Sales Manager based in the Los Angeles area. Potential candidates should have relevant industry experience and be comfortable working in a fast paced, busy environment. This position is geared toward specialty West Coast accounts and Ecomm majors.
· Manage Los Angeles based sales team, oversee and drive all West Coast specialty sales
· Manage own sales territory which will be comprised of specialty accounts in our large volume West Coast areas as well as ecomm accounts such as Zappos, Lulu’s, Revolve etc.
· Assist in training and managing Sales Representatives and assistants for the LA showroom
· Attend all trade shows including but not limited to LA, Dallas, NY and Vegas
· Provide Sales Representatives with weekly, monthly and yearly goals by territory, brand and tradeshow
· Slate out road by territory for all reps, oversee all aspects of road trips and rep travel
· Oversee sample management and coordination for all shows, road etc.
· Run sales reports for all brands, track progress in meeting and beating sales goals
· Analyze current business, set goals and be innovative in coming up with ways to grow our current business for all brands
· Compile feedback from all reps, provide recaps and detailed feedback to all brands
· Work with manufacturers closely to insure the sales team receives all samples, sales materials etc. in a timely manner
· Delegate tasks to current sales team and assistants, oversee daily showroom and sales operations
· At least 5 years experience in the women’s contemporary wholesale industry
· Current contacts with specialty and major accounts in women’s contemporary for the West Coast territory. Experience with Zappos, Revolve and StitchFix a plus
· Previous sales and management experience
· Knowledge of the West Coast women’s contemporary apparel market
· Proficiency in Showroom Exchange, JOOR and Microsoft Office
· Be highly organized, efficient, proactive and have strong attention to detail
· Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills a must
· Positive, upbeat and hardworking attitude
Please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com