Brothers & Sisters Showroom - Southern California Sales Representative
This is an exciting opportunity for hard-working, sales-driven individual looking to join a like-minded team! The Brothers & Sisters Showroom is known for launching and establishing highly recognizable brands. Our goal is to develop long term, profitable relationships with our customers and designers.
We are currently looking for a team player who is a highly organized, enthusiastic, charismatic, self-motivated sales professional with developed relationships with upscale, contemporary women's boutiques and multi-chain stores on the west coast, particularly in southern California area. This position requires extenstive road travel within the assigned territory.
Responsible for supporting the company's sales goals through professional sales techniques, oustanding customer service, quality relationships with our designers and retail clients by providing sales and marketing coverage.
1. Develop maximum sales potential by reviewing all new account opportunities through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses to make recommendations for distribution.
2. Build and maintain quality relationships with designers/manufacturers, increase account base, volume of sales and new product development on a consistent basis.
3. Perform daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal review of total wholesale sales by delivery.
4. Management of all accounts within assigned territory including merchandising and selling assigned brands to accounts.
5. Commit to attend regional tradeshows
6. Contact customers via telephone, email or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
7. Utilize company leads to expand current customer base and follow up all leads promptly.
8. Maintain organized sales spreadsheet and update sales database system on all accounts in assigned territory.
9. Provide information, feedback and follow up on customers as requested.
1. Minimum of two years sales experience in the contemporary/upscale women's wholesale market, preferably in a multi-line showroom.
2. Current relationships with contemporary and upscale retailers on the West Coast/Southern California
3. Extenstive knowledge of the contemporary market.
4. Have a large car/SUV, valid driver's license and road sales experience.
5. Have worked in regional trade shows.
6. Be able to secure appointments for the road and trade shows.
7. Be extremely organized.
8. Prior use of a sales tracking/database system.
9. Computer skills including: Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint.
10. Be able to illustrate methods by which to pursue new business.
11. Excellent phone skills and follow through.
11. Able to work independently as well as in a group environment.
12. Proven track record of accountability, reliability and meeting/surpassing sales goals.
Contact: Denise Shaller