Busy wholesale apparel showroom is seeking a candidate to assist a sales team, who is: diligent, motivated, and organized. Applicants should be comfortable in a fast paced yet casual environment.
- Daily showroom maintenance,
- Managing daily shipping/receiving of samples,
- Assist sales team with day-to-day projects,
- Communicating with buyers and scheduling market appointments,
- Keep showroom/ kitchen stocked and organized,
- Hiring and managing interns,
- Answering phones and greeting walk-ins,
- Taking notes during all showroom meetings,
- Organizing market week- i.e. hiring models, catering, manning front desk.
- Ability to prioritize efficiently,
- Strong customer service skills in person as well as via phone and email,
- Effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong time management skills,
- Proficient computer skills i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint,
- Form of personal transportation preferred for running occasional errands,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to occasionally work extra hours to meet deadlines,
- Experience in a fashion showroom preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
We are one of the largest multi-line contemporary wholesale showrooms. We are looking for amazing interns for our Los Angeles location! To learn more about Findings, please visit our website at www.findingsinc.com
Day to day you will assist the sales team, help maintain samples and lines, provide trade show help, reach out to accounts for appointments and orders, file orders, and meet and greet accounts, etc.
We are looking for smart, hard-working individuals who want a great, hands-on opportunity to get into the fashion business. Must be able to commit to 2-3 days a week and more days during markets. 9 am to 6 pm. It is paid minimum wage. Looking for an intern to start end of August and work through November.
Job Type: Internship