HATCh Showroom is looking for an Intern!
HATCh, a multi-line sales showroom, representing brands such as James Perse, Koral Activewear, stance, Banjanan and Alexis Bittar, is seeking sales interns available immediately. This intern will get an inside look and firsthand experience in the wholesale fashion industry.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Marketing research for target accounts for new BtoB customers
- Creating and updating immediate inventory linesheet
- helping to prepare for and to work at local trade shows and market (booking a stand, renting furniture and plants for the stand, booking the hotel and flights, sending invitations to customers, etc.)
- tracking/delivering samples and maintaining sample inventory
- reporting on stockist store visits, go on field trips with account executives to research stores
- merchandising samples
- greeting buyers when arriving showroom for appointments
- assisting account executives to follow up with existing customers (ie. Selling report, reorder needs, etc)
- assisting the team to update master database, contact list, with updated emails.
- help answering phone calls
-help finding new customers via phone, internet, and store visit
- assist account executives to prepare appointments
- assist account executives to work on their selection after appointments.
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone seeking to learn more about the wholesale fashion industry.
Please email your resume to Karen@hatchinc.com