Joey Showroom, a contemporary/young designer, multi-line showroom representing collections such as Ultracor, Pitusa, Cosette, and Anna Kosturova. We are looking for an experience Senior Account Executive for the West Coast territory to join our team.
Applicants are required to obtain an understanding of the contemporary fashion market, a working knowledge of specialty & major department stores as well as international contacts. Current relationships are mandatory.
- Helping to manage and grow the assigned territories
- Strengthen and build existing relationships with current account base as well as targeting new accounts
- Exceeding sales goals and working to assist other team members as needed
- Partnering with our vendors to effectively map sales strategies within an account
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as web-based applications
- Communicating regularly with clients via onsite meetings, telephone, email, etc.
- Establishing rapport with new and existing clients through the entire sales process
- Meeting or exceeding all performance goals
- Participating in weekly team meetings
- Completing all performance and sales reviews with managers and incorporating feedback into your sales process
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in the contemporary/designer wholesale fashion industry
- Willingness to travel on the road (must have a current registered driver’s license)
- Must be available to work weekends during all major markets
- Strong communication skills via email and phone
- Proven performance in sales/account management
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
Email resumes to Regan@JoeyShowroom.com