Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow, to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia. As 'no ordinary designer label', Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for high quality and a distinctive use of pattern and color. The brand's unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humor and, above all, unswerving attention to detail, appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something... a little out of the ordinary.
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. .
Our approach is "no ordinary" and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding US team. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything. If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut. And don't forget, Ted has a soft spot for the cheeky, innovative, creative and flirty. If this is music to your ears, then you may very well have found your next home.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate Womenswear Account Executive for our beautiful LA Showroom!
Working within the Wholesale division of the business as part of a strong team consisting of sales guardians, wholesale assistants, Sales Leads and the Wholesale Sales Manager
· Managing and maintaining relationships with trustees across the US. These will include some key accounts within the trustee profile.
· Present seasonal collections with an objective of reaching sales plans and targets
· Sourcing new business to further the Ted Baker portfolio within the independent market across the US
· Working alongside design and production with regards to development of Ted Baker Collections.
· Liaising with Wholesale Merchandisers, Allocators and the Operations department on a daily basis to resolve any issues pertaining to trustees.
Tools of the Trade
· Experience and relationship with Specialty and Majors within a wholesale environment preferably a designer brand.
· Good knowledge of the wholesale market place, high street and fashion trends.
· Good computer skills are required in Excel, Word and Outlook
· CIMS & AX – No experience required, training as and when
Personal Traits …..
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Self-motivation and the ability to work towards set targets
· Good organizational and administrative skills
· Able to prioritize efficiently and work to deadlines
· Have the ability to be able to work within a close Team environment and an understanding that during seasonal selling periods a certain amount of flexibility will be required to the working day.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to newtedontheblock.usa@TedBaker.com