At J Brand, innovation and creativity is our passion. We are a family of smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun. Our people are the key to achieving our business objectives and our overall success. Join us!
General Overview: Provides support for all projects assigned to the Creative Services and Marketing Departments. The project manager executes each project through careful planning, organization and evaluation of deliverables as communicated through Marketing, E-Commerce, Design and Sales.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
· Author and implement an effective project management workflow standard including procedures and templates that support efficiency, productivity, quality and company practices and standards.
· Initiate project plans. Execute project deliverables and timelines of Art Department projects clearly defining objectives, goals, schedules, action items and tasks through their lifecycle.
· Be an effective liaison between, sales, ecommerce, design and marketing for all projects and approvals for all Creative Services team projects
· Responsibly and effectively communicate project expectations, changes and progress to cross-functional departments (Ecomm, design, marketing) by planning, monitoring, and reviewing project schedules and action assignments.
· Create and maintain a meticulous project calendar using computer software and maintain the integrity of each project to ensure timely execution.
· Communicate with vendors, scout and search new bids. Obtain all necessary sign offs and approvals by respective Department Leaders.
· Support Creative Services team with photo asset management and archival methods.
· Be proactive and have the foresight to potential risk and inefficiencies and identify areas of weakness. Resolve problems and work with team to arrive at a solution.
· Establish and maintain professional interpersonal relations and motivate staff toward effective and efficient project lifecycle completion.
· Write clearly and informatively well thought out communications.
· Maintain superior recordkeeping for all projects
· Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Establish and maintain professional relationships and demeanor at all times. Treat coworkers and members of management with courtesy and respect at all times.
· Create and keep departmental budget with accurate, up to date records.
· Other assignments as needed
Education and/or Experience: Three to five years’ experience; and Associates degree or higher from college or university. Candidate must have experience with Mac OSX, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign required, basecamp, dropbox and ftp. Proficiency in project management, problem solving and calendaring. Practical experience using project management software recommended.
To apply: please email resume to JBLAcareers@jbrandjeans.com and include “Project Manager” in the subject line.
J Brand values the individual talent that comprises this company and is committed to equal opportunities for each employee's advancement. Our company believes in and supports policies and practices that prohibit discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
No phone calls please. No agencies or third party recruiters.