DL1961 Premium Denim is seeking a showroom intern for our downtown Los Angeles office, looking to start Summer 2016.
The ideal candidate must be a fast learner, able to prioritize, work across many departments, highly organized, proactive and have superb attention to detail. This internship program offers over all development and gives you an opportunity to apply your learning in school to a more pragmatic real world workplace. It is a great hands-on experience for anyone who wants to pursue a career in the fashion industry. This is a paid internship 16-24 hours per week.
• Tracking/delivering samples and maintaining sample inventory
• Assist showroom coordinator in day to day operations
• Help with marketing and sales initiatives, delivery/shipping needs
• Assist managers and directors with administrative tasks, filing etc.
• Merchandize samples in the showroom and maintain showroom appearance
• Greeting buyers during showroom appointments
• Coordinate styling pieces and prep for all photo shoots and ad campaigns
• Help pack and coordinate for trade shows, regional markets, road trips
• Help design team with product development errands
• Research and order showroom supplies as needed
• Understanding of designers and the contemporary market
• Junior/Senior at a University interested in a career in Fashion
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Self-motivated; ability to take initiative to complete tasks quickly and independently
• Highly Organized
• Collaborative Attitude
• Ability to commute to downtown Los Angeles 1-3 times a week
To apply, please e-mail resumes to email@example.com and include “La Showroom Intern” in the subject line.