Wholesale Intern- Los Angeles
Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow, to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia. As 'no ordinary designer label', Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for high quality and a distinctive use of pattern and color. The brand's unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humor and, above all, unswerving attention to detail, appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something... a little out of the ordinary.
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. . .
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted is looking for a Part Time Wholesale intern (1 day a week for 8 hours) to join their growing wholesale team!
An internship will not only assist our TED team but will also make it easier for the individual to find work and get off to a good start in their career. In many sectors, such as the fashion or media industries, successful job applicants will have a major advantage by having hands on experience in the work force.
Internships represent a cross-over point between university and career, and will not only help an individual in their career, but also in planning their studies. The experience they gain during an internship will indicate how they should structure their future studies, particularly when it comes to deciding what aspects they should focus on. An internship and their study focus will thus help them establish their individual career profile.
· Preparation for tradeshows and market weeks (i.e product shipping, printing out line sheet, boxing items, shipping items, etc) for both mens and womenswear products
· Maintain and preparing the showroom; merchandising as needed
· Assist with organizing the seasonal Sample Sales and sample requests
· Research new accounts
· Assist with any special projects or tasks as needed
Ideal candidates will have:
· Pursuing degree in fashion or business with fashion related experience/internships
· Must have a willing/can-do attitude
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
· Available to intern a minimum of 1 full day (7-8 hours) for 3 months
· Candidates should have excellent organizational and communication skills
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.