BCBGMAXAZRIA Southwest Account Executive – Specialty
· Execute the sales strategy with a keen ability to drive sales.
· Communicate the brands' strength and position in the market.
· Conduct presentation of monthly collection to buyers from specialty stores within.
· SOUTHWEST/CENTRAL territory through both showroom settings and weekly interim selling.
· Develop accurate seasonal forecasts and track/analyze past and present sales trends in order to forecast the future.
· Manage account relationships and resolve challenges through excellent follow-up and outstanding customer service.
Stay abreast of industry fashion trends with expert knowledge on territory specific details.
· Think creatively and strategically to maximize current and prospective account base.
· Regional travel required to tradeshows and focus areas within assigned territory.
§ Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Business or Marketing.
§ Must have at least 2 years of Account Executive experience and 1 year of Sales Assistant experience for a contemporary brand or the equivalent internal experience.
§ Technical skill proficiency using all MS Office software applications.
§ Advanced MS Excel proficiency.
§ Technical skill proficiency using NuOrder.
§ Must have strong knowledge of specialty store business and key accounts in SOUTHWEST/CENTRAL territory.
§ Proven ability to work efficiently, accurately and independently on projects.
§ Flexibility to conduct domestic business travel as needed to support all territories.
§ Understanding, appreciation and knowledge of BCBGMAXAZRIA brand and long term vision.
§ Knowledge of contemporary marketplace and competitors.
§ Proven organization and communication skills.
§ Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
§ Self-motivated; ability to take initiative to complete tasks quickly and independently.
Location: Los Angeles