Wholesale Office Manager/EA
Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow, to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia. As 'no ordinary designer label', Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for high quality and a distinctive use of pattern and color. The brand's unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humor and, above all, unswerving attention to detail, appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something... a little out of the ordinary.
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. . .
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted is looking for a Full-Time Office Manager/EA Wholesale to support the growing business and team.
· Assist and support the EVP of Wholesale & Licensing with administrative assignments accurately and in a timely manner
· Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
· Prepare monthly expense reports with all reflecting documents
· Maintain daily calendars, schedules meetings & appointments
· Oversee all office operations for the LA showroom
· Coordinate all repairs and maintenance of all office and kitchen equipment
· Additional projects and tasks may arise as candidate settles into position
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a professional, fast paced setting
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Candidate should be ambitious, energetic, and a self-starter
- Strong initiative; ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Interested candidates, please apply online at http://tedbakerlimited.appone.com/