Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow, to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia. As 'no ordinary designer label', Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for high quality and a distinctive use of pattern and color. The brand's unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humor and, above all, unswerving attention to detail, appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something... a little out of the ordinary.
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. . .
- Support the team to ensure monthly invoicing targets are met.
- Review weekly sales reports from Trustee’s looking for repeat opportunities
- Attend Trustee Trade Meetings with Sales Guardian.
- Forecast Terminal Stocks and management of stock
- Manage the channelling of stock between wholesale and retail during and at the end of a season.
- Monitor and forecast perennial/replenishment styles looking at ideal stocks/sales to maximise sales
- Ensure all data entry is maintained.
- Manage day to day queries/problems that arise within the department
- Complete analysis for monthly board packs
- Managing pricing and margins on Trustee “Specials”
Ideal candidates will have:
- Advanced excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Numerate & Analytical
- Time management
- Proactive approach
- Ability to think commercially
- 2-3 years of previous experience in similar capacity
Interested candidates, please apply online at http://tedbakerlimited.appone.com/