Women’s contemporary fashion is looking for new member who’s motivated, enthusiastic and ready for new venture!
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Position: Immediate full time sale representative
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling the company’s products. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
· Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
· Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate sales for the organization’s products/services.
· Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
· Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
· Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
· Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
· Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
· Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products.
· Plans and organizes personal sales strategy.
· Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Skills: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Must possess 2 experience in the fashion industry. Possession of a post-secondary degree in [Insert discipline]. Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software. Valid driver’s license.
For immediate consideration, please email covered page and resume to email@example.com