Assistant Store Leader
Position Description: Assist in all aspects of running The FISHERproject Store - a new, experimental concept by Eileen Fisher opening in April on Robertson Blvd. Looking for individuals who appreciate simplicity and sophistication. An understanding of the retail environment and clienteles on Robertson Blvd is a plus.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Store Leader in nurturing teamwork, talent and growth, as well as supporting the overall growth of the business.
• Responsible for all inventory, expense control as well as ongoing daily operations, communications and procedures.
• Should be dynamic and resourceful and open to exploring new possibilities and believe in new ideas.
• Must embrace technology and be open to new learning.
• Have fun every day – focus on the positive
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
Education: College degree preferred.
Experience: Previous retail sales experience with some management experience preferred.
Additional and/or Optional: Must be entrepreneurial, inventive, creative and flexible with excellent sales and customer service skills. Must have very strong interpersonal skills. Passionate about helping our customers take a fresh look at our Brand and product. Should be an independent thinker in a collaborative environment.
We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits, which include medical, dental, education assistance, employee wellness, generous clothing allowance and 401(k).
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org