Downtown Magnets High School has a teaching position available for the 2010-2011 school year.
An expertise in fashion design and merchandising is required along with:
- Effective personal skills
- Ability & willingness to work on a collaborative, interdisciplinary teaching team
- Collaborative manner of working with colleagues
- Commitment to student achievement
- An aspiration for personal excellence
- Secondary teaching experience
- Send a letter of intent stating why you are interested in a position at Downtown Magnets High School.
- Send a resume including employee number, if applicable.
- 2 letters of reference, including one from your current supervisor. Please include the home number for all references.
Dr. Annick Draghi, Principal
Downtown Magnets High School
1081 West Temple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012-1513