Robert Rodriguez Credit Analyst
We are seeking a Credit Analyst with experience in wholesale sector, having worked closely with Department stores. Must be detailed oriented, organized, and proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel. Candidate must also be able to work on Mac computer.
· Monitor all Account Receivables and work closely with Major Department stores to ensure all receivables are paid in a timely manner
· Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied appropriately
· Research and analyze all chargebacks to determine validity and collections processes
· Work with Factor company to determine credit
· Direct interaction with customers to receive any and all information to set up with Factor company
· Prepare reports and analysis to keep Management informed of results and performance
Apparel Magic preferred but not required
Minimum 3-4 years experience with preferred Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
Must enjoy working in a fast environment and easily adaptable.
Candidate must be willing to work full-time with immediate availability.
To apply, please contact:
Robert Rodriguez Studio is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for developing and maximizing business, focusing on the US market. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; strategic planning, sales analysis, account relationships, line planning, and direct selling to Department and Specialty stores.
· Maintain and cultivate relationships with existing accounts
· Create and execute sales strategy to drive business in accounts managed
· Grow relationships with key US specialty retailers
· Project sales, plan, and negotiate order volumes with accounts to meet
· Analyze and review assortment by account
· Collaborate with internal departments to ensure Design team is updated on current sales trends and market feedback
· Review and analyze weekly sales and selling reports and work creatively and proactively in increasing business growth
· Schedule market appointments and product knowledge clinics
· Understand core values of the brand and effectively communicate externally
· Travel for market required, International travel may vary
· Minimum of 5+ years of wholesale experience
· Existing relationships with US specialty stores, department stores a plus
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Strong understanding of retail math
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Candidate must be willing to work full-time with immediate availability
To apply, please contact: