Seeking a motivated Warehouse Associate in downtown Los Angeles for a small women’s apparel company. The ideal candidate will have some warehouse experience to successfully help with day-to-day warehouse operations. The Warehouse Associate will coordinate and help with all incoming and outgoing Shipping & Receiving activities. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow in to another company department or within their Logistics/ Operations team.
• Ensure all packages and product are correctly packed and labeled according to client needs
• Unpack, verify, and track incoming merchandise or material, update systems
• Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
• Will maintain import tracking, inventory and logistics logs and spreadsheets
• Assist with physical inventory, inventory tracking, storage analysis, shipment timing
• Arrange appropriate transportation of products, coordinate logistics, follow-up
• Assist Warehouse Manager with organization, work flow, safety, and cleanliness
• Forecast and calendar critical shipping dates, due dates, ship windows
• Work with other teams such as Production, Planning, Marketing/ Sales to ensure ship cycles and dates are upheld
• Assist Warehouse Manager with special projects and inventory duties as needed
• Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred, will consider additional experience in lieu of education
• Minimum of 1-3 years of Shipping & Receiving / warehouse experience.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize, good at organizing duties as well as work areas
• Ability to keep a standard of work flow and pace to meet shipping and receiving deadlines
• Ability to handle and move physical workload, lift up to 50lbs
• Excellent team player, ability to work alone and within a team
• Experience with UPS and or Fed ex shipping software preferred, inventory system experience preferred but not required
• Basic to intermediate MS Excel computer skills to maintain spreadsheets, some Word and Outlook experience preferred
To APPLY: email resumes to “email@example.com” for immediate consideration. Please put “Warehouse Associate” in the subject line.
Excellent career opportunity for this onsite, full time role. Must be available full time during business hours Monday through Friday. Solid comp and benefits package, perks. Talent Suede offers smart career choices for candidates, all levels. For more information see our web site: www.talentsuede.com, or follow us on twitter: @suede_Style.