Human Resources Manager or Generalist, seeking a true HR Generalist with Recruiting experience for a small and well-known women’s apparel company located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, CA. Apparel recruiting, consumer products, or retail back ground required. Employee relations, full cycle Recruiting, events and culture purveyor. Enthusiastic about fashion, people, Recruiting, and company growth - a must!
- Handle day-to-day HR duties, company communications, employee assistance/ relations
- Own Recruitment 70%; full cycle Recruitment for Creative, Designers, Marketing, e-Commerce, Corporate, PR, Sales, Sales Support, and some Warehouse roles, all levels.
- Handle and refine onboarding and exit process, systems updates, record keeping
- Answer questions regarding policies, company holidays and PTO, concerns, benefits, payroll, leaves, etc.
- Preventative HR approach. Communication; keep managers informed, serve as a go-to person through employee lifecycle.
- Suggest and create policies/ amendments, perform audits, assist with Handbook updates and required postings as needed
- Assist with leave process; work with vendors and employees, benefits and LOA administrator, oversee vendors
- May process biweekly payroll or assist with timekeeping; systems updates, OT reports
- Culture driver; positive demeanor, team player, role model, and event planner
- Other duties as needed, office support, file gatekeeper, paperwork, organization, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred in Human Resources, or Business, or similar. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of education
- Minimum 3-6 years or more of progressive HR &Recruiting experience relative to performing the role (Apparel Recruiter, HR Generalist, Payroll Manager, Employee Relations, HR Advisor, HR Operations, Recruiting Manager/ HR Manager).
- Strong apparel Recruitment and Networking experience required
- Applied knowledge and or resources of CA state /federal HR laws and updates
- Knowledge of prior payroll processing experience a plus, but not required, must be willing to learn payroll
- Experience needed: HR and benefits administration, and HR processes
- Ability and desire to help with company growth, hiring, and finding key talent, market open roles, engage current employees, and steer company presence online/offline.
To APPLY: email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Human Resources” in the subject line. This is a full time, on-site role, global apparel brand. Location is downtown Los Angeles, CA. Solid comp and benefits package. For more information and hot jobs see our web site: www.talentsuede.com, or follow us on twitter: @suede_Style.