Busy wholesale apparel showroom is seeking a candidate to assist a sales team, who is: diligent, self-motivated, and highly organized. Applicants should be comfortable in a fast paced yet casual environment.
· Daily showroom maintenance
· Managing daily shipping/receiving of samples
· Assist sales team with day-to-day projects
· Communicating with buyers and scheduling market appointments
· Keep showroom/ kitchen stocked and organized
· Hiring and managing interns
· Answering phones and greeting walk-ins
· Taking notes during all showroom meetings
· Organizing market week - i.e. hiring models, catering, manning front desk
· Ability to prioritize efficiently
· Strong customer service skills in person as well as via phone and email
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Strong time management skills
· Proficient computer skills i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
· Form of personal transportation preferred for running occasional errands
· Strong organizational skills
· Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to occasionally work extra hours to meet deadlines
· Experience in a fashion showroom preferred
Please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA 90014
Required education: High school or equivalent