NOW RECRUITING - SALES MANAGER
Australian designer fashion house, The Locale Group, is in search of a dynamic Sales Manager to join our LA Showroom. The Locale Group was established in 2005 and is a multi-brand designer fashion business responsible for iconic Australian labels Talulah, Isla, and Stevie May. The Locale Group has been selling into the US market for 4 years and is currently selling directly to department stores, online majors, and boutique accounts.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales and managing customer relationships, predominantly on the West Coast, through tradeshow, showroom, and road sales. You will need to independently motivated and have a passion for sales and relationships. The package will include a base, sales bonuses, and expenses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive sales and strategies to reach seasonal budgets
- Promoting the brands & greater company to leading boutiques and department stores
- Identifying new business opportunities and appropriate brand placement
- Develop retailer PR and marketing plans alongside the greater business strategies
- Provides market and brand feedback to management
- Manage selling/travel/appointment schedules
- Oversee accounts deliveries and payments to ensure you are across all details of each account
- Available to travel internationally and domestically during sell period
- Establish, maintain and create long-term customer relationship
- An individual who takes pride in their work and personal appearance
- An individual with the ability to multi – task when under pressure
- An individual who loves Fashion and helping their major & boutique clients grow with our brand
- An individual who is always willing to go that extra mile for their clients
- An individual whom is self-motivated
- An individual with great communication skills.
In order to be considered for this role, we simply need you tick a few boxes:
- Experience working in a similar fashion retail/ wholesale environment
- Confidence and experience to generate new business and market the label to stockists nationally
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- A thorough understanding of the US Fashion Industry and a strong level of brand awareness in the market place
- Excellent personal presentation and fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org