AG Jeans/Namaste Showroom now hiring
Retail Merchandising Coordinators
AG Jeans and the Namaste Showroom, the exclusive sales agency for AG West Coast, is currently interviewing for 2 retail merchandising coordinator positions. The job will be based in downtown Los Angeles from the Namaste Showroom in the Cooper Building. One position will be for the East Coast retailer locations, and the other will be for the West Coast stores.
The jobs main duties will to be serve as the AG brand ambassador in the retail field to Nordstrom (both men’s and women’s) and Neiman Marcus, and will report back to the AG sales managers. They will be responsible to educate and motivate department store sales staff, plan and execute staff incentives and promotions and to analyze product sales and needs and report back to sales management. They will also part of corporate trade shows and markets in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Candidates should have:
· Fashion retail experience
· Understanding or experience in the fashion wholesale industry
· Love and passion for denim and fashion
· Be comfortable giving seminars and public speaking to groups of retail staff
· Be prepared to, and have ability to travel extensively
· Be organized and self motivating
· Have strong analytical and excel/computer skills
· Have the ability to create personal relationships with retailers, and motivate retail staff associates to sell and support brand
· Have outgoing personality and individual sense of style and fashion
· Retail coordinator experience a plus
If this sounds like you, and you’re are looking for the best experience and the opportunity of a lifetime in the premium denim business with the best in the industry, then email immediately to: (no phone calls please)
We look forward to hearing from the best.