Focus Showroom seeks
Efficient, detail oriented Showroom Assistant
The right candidate will be passionate about fashion, articulate, energetic, organized and outgoing and be
committed to building a career in the wholesale fashion industry!
Duties will include:
· Check in and steam new Sample Collections
· Tracking all sample collections and process sample returns to vendors
· Keep Showroom organized and keep Collections show ready
· Assist the Showroom Manager and sales team when needed
· Handle customer service and interface with customers for reorders, requests, etc.
· Assist Showroom manager with booking travel for seasonal trade shows for the sales team
· Provide sales support at trade shows and be open to some travel
· Maintain organized and efficient records and up to date appointment schedule during selling seasons
· Be great on the phone and able to assisting team with market appointment calling and email outreach
· Assist sales team with packing and unpacking from road appointments
· Prep for shows, as well as for road and showroom appointments
· Assist with special projects, which could include updating social media platforms, mailers, etc.
· Process, organize, submit, and enter all orders for the showroom
· Maintain and be responsible for ordering showroom supplies
· Must have a valid driver’s license
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org