Position: Wholesale Sales Support Associate
Reports to: Sales Support Supervisor
Status: Full Time Employee, Non-Exempt
Dogeared was born on the beautiful beaches of Southern California in 1991. Founder Marcia Maizel-Clarke believed jewelry could be both beautiful and meaningful. The jewels are simple, modern and versatile, inspired by California’s free spirited, natural beauty. Each piece tells a story celebrating individuality, self-expression, love, and friendship. Dogeared’s unique jewels regularly appear on celebrities on and off the red carpet, as well as in fashion and lifestyle publications, movies and TV.
Dogeared lives by the philosophy that what goes around comes around, and strives to make a positive impact by handcrafting everything in the USA, being kind to the planet, and partnering with non-profit organizations who share their vision of a better world. Dogeared is a certified B-Corporation, joining a community dedicated to using business as a force of good and reaffirming Dogeared’s commitment to 'B the change.'
Position Title: Sales Support Associate
The Sales Support Associate will provide support to the Sales Support Supervisor and Sales team by relieving them of administrative work and assisting in customer service needs. Duties may include order processing/entry, information input and management, customer follow up and other related tasks. This position may require travel to Las Vegas and/or New York to assist at the Trade Shows.
· Assist with data entry
· Pull/process all orders on a daily basis for Accounting
· Call/email customers for any payment needed
· Mail catalogs, card replacements, new customer packets, etc.
· Handle all customer image requests
· Log all new leads from the show books – put into an excel file to share with the reps
· Take/process orders
· Assist Sales team with any additional items that may need extra hands
· Preparation and ordering of necessary labels or special packaging.
· Maintain and update vendor manuals and vendor requirements sheets.
· Prepare for trade shows
· Assist wholesale customers with placing reorders and new orders when the sales reps and sales support supervisor are not available.
· Be knowledgeable of the line and catalogs
· Organize and file paperwork, etc. as needed
· Be the backup for the main Dogeared phone line
· Other Sales Support related duties as assigned
Additional Skills / Qualifications:
· Minimum 2 years of Sales Support or Customer Service experience required
· A leader, extremely organized, quick learner, able to work in a fast-paced department.
· Wholesale or Showroom Experience a Plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Creative problem solver
· Positive, "can-do" attitude!
· PC knowledge is preferred, with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If interested, please email resume to: email@example.com. Please include “Wholesale Sales Support Position” in the subject line. No phone calls please.