At J Brand, innovation and creativity is our passion. We are a family of smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun. We believe our people are the key to achieving our business objectives and our overall success. Our team is our most important asset. Join us!
We’re looking for dynamic brand representatives or Customer Service – Wholesale Sales Support Representatives to join our Sales Support team. This in-house role will allow you to work independently and as a team to process wholesale customer orders while working to achieve the highest level of support, order fulfillment, and service level to internal teams, sales reps and major retail and specialty accounts. You will act as a critical liaison between Sales, J Brand teams, and key wholesale accounts (Saks, Nordstrom, etc.) to ensure on time shipping and order accuracy and fulfillment and seamless client experiences.
· Manages orders from entry to shipping, ensuring orders are fulfilled and shipped on time.
· Responsible for updating and revising orders as requested and in a timely manner.
· Tracking product flow against order shipping dates; partner with planning and production to achieve on-time shipping. Communicating any delays or issues to Sales.
· Partnering with the Credit department to assist in resolving any non-shippable orders due to credit holds.
· Analyzes and resolves customer concerns based on established procedures.
· Consistently and efficiently communicates any order changes or holds to Sales as they occur, and partner with Sales Reps for quick resolution.
· Supports Sales in building relationships directly with the buyers, to be able to communicate and resolve issues quickly and directly with them, and act as a main point of contact when Sales Reps are unavailable.
· Ability to quickly learn ERP system to generate reports and review data that is critical in supporting Sales and processing customer requests.
· Understanding of corporate processes, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
· Professional and efficient communication with Sales and Customers, as well as many corporate departments.
Required Skills and Education:
· Bachelor’s Degree and or 2-3 years of similar professional experience in customer service (wholesale), Sales, or Allocation.
· Experience in a sales support role, or experience dealing with retail Buyers preferred
· Previous knowledge and experience of ERP systems and EDI a plus.
· Apparel industry and showroom experience plus.
· Strong MS office required with an emphasis on MS excel and Outlook.
· Domestic wholesale experience preferred, some international experience is a plus.
· MS Dynamics a plus, but not required
To apply: please email resumes to "JBLAcareers@jbrandjeans.com" and include 'Wholesale Sales Support" in the subject line.
J Brand values the individual talent that comprises this company and is committed to equal opportunities for each employee's advancement. Our company believes in and supports policies and practices that prohibit discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.