At J Brand, innovation and creativity is our passion. We are a family of smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun. We believe our people are the key to achieving our business objectives and our overall success. Our team is our most important asset. Join us!
J Brand is seeking an e-Commerce Graphic Designer to work within our Creative Services & Marketing Department to assist on all print related projects. Candidate will additionally provide support toward e-Commerce related graphics.
- Following the established design standard to carry out any design tasks assigned by the VP of Art & Visuals as well as the e-Commerce team.
- Create mock-ups and comps for presentations and approval sign-off.
- Assist with photo shoots - flats, product, look book.
- Photograph products and retouch/color correct as needed.
- Design layout of books, corporate and marketing materials.
- Concept, design and maintain trim packages according to brand direction.
- Communicate with vendors to provide proper press ready files to meticulous standards.
- Photo edit, track photo files from photographers to retouchers, back to the office and finally upload them to the server for use and storage.
- Manage and rename photo assets and assist in distribution of photo assets to internal and external requests.
- Research new technologies and design trends. Maintain library of materials and examples.
Education and/or Experience:
- Three to five years’ experience and Associates degree from college or university. Candidate must have experience with Mac OSX, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite 2 or higher and strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator. Hand illustration techniques and power point experience a plus.
To apply: email resume to JBLAcareers@jbrandjeans.com and include “Graphic Designer” in the subject line. Position is Temporary; Part Time and/or Full Time ok.
J Brand values the individual talent that comprises this company and is committed to equal opportunities for each employee's advancement. Our company believes in and supports policies and practices that prohibit discrimination against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.