In-House Sales Assistant
La Mer Collections is one of the very few USA made watch collections. Set in southern California, its design and production studio is filled with light and located in a renovated Hostess factory. Every leather wrap watch is created from scratch in La Mer’s own factory, and they employ a team of incredibly talented American artists and artisans, who are obsessed with craftsmanship and quality. The company has strategically designed its manufacturing facilities to be located in the USA where the company actively supports the local economy by establishing production focused & fashion-oriented jobs.
Celebrating its 15th year, La Mer Collections’ is a lifestyle brand that offers unique timepieces that marry classic quality with modern style and are inspired by the universal love of travel and adventure!
La Mer Collections is a line that bridges the fashion watch and jewelry markets. La Mer works with both domestic retailers alongside international distributors and is looking for an In-House Sales Assistant to join its team to support its growth. This position is responsible for all aspects of internal sales domestically: supporting our Road-Rep team, managing existing accounts and bring in new business by selling our collection to independent retailers, boutiques and small chains throughout the USA.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Contacting existing customers to check in on order’s delivery, customer satisfaction and to show new collection. Account support including timely, consistent, and articulate emailing, phone, and timely follow-up.
· Strong prospecting of new customers: Calling new potential clients ie: cold calling / outside sales.
· Communicate and help organize existing Road Representatives with assets needed.
· Organizing samples: Tagging, Taking detailed pictures, preparing samples to send to buyers.
· Updating Line sheets or creating custom line sheets for specific accounts with direction.
· Trade Show Attendance as needed: Sales Reports created per tradeshow or event with a recap including description of sales opportunity, top 10 style + feedback about line.
· Invoice creation of booked orders in accounting system (Quick-books) to communicate company’s clients via PDF as needed.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills: must possess positive attitude and the ability to gain authentic trust, respect and credibility with independent business owners.
· Ideal candidate must be a Team-Player! Able to work equally well independently or as part of a team. Self-starter, able to follow directions and stay on task.
· Willingness to learn and develop: have a strong ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines, be organized and sweat the details.
· Has an expert understanding and knowledge of La Mer Collections' watch collection or any future product assortments. Additionally has a clear understanding of the watch’s spec details and manufacturing processes to communicate to customers that need this information.
· Disciplined time management professional: must be self-motivated to meet performance goals, and manage deadlines. Is results driven.
· Must be detail-oriented and organized. They should document and keep track of their work in a neat and organized manner for transparency and information availability.
· Presentable, professional, well-spoken.
· Strong Visual Merchandising Skills
· A minimum of 1-3 years of previous experience in sales support or account coordination.
Must be computer literate - know Microsoft Office: Excel & Word
Quick-books experience is a plus.
Photoshop + Illustrator is a plus
We offer a generous benefits package. We also provide a stable and professional work environment.
If you would like to become part of our team and are looking for opportunities for growth and longevity, please submit your resume for consideration.