TECHNICAL DESIGNER WANTED FOR WOMEN’S CONTEMPORARY BRAND
We are an up and coming Women's Contemporary knitwear apparel company with offices in Santa Monica. We are confident and independent thinkers. Comfort and quality is in our soul, fresh and unexpected is our attitude. In our world, work week wear is optional. We like to bend the rules and disrupt the norm. We are laid-back chic, free thinkers.
LIME & VINE is SEEKING a super efficient and capable TECHNICAL DESIGNER to join our team and help grow our expanding business. We have Private Label opportunities in place, and are seeking an intelligent technical designer who is skilled, moves quickly and can deliver projects under time constraints when needed. The right candidate will have a positive, can do attitude, and has a seasoned understanding of garment construction and is able to convey the lead designers sketches into digital CADS with ease.
· CAD from sketches
· Create tech pack using blocks (no actual sample)
· Able to provide all sewing instructions on Tech packs
· Spec garments and modify revisions quickly
· Correspond with vendors
· Correspond with overseas factories to help in the sampling process.
· Must be able to create Tech Packs Quickly
· Required skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel
· Useful Skills: U4-ia, Gerber Pattern Design, Accumark, Marker Making, PDM, Micrografx Designer, Gallery, Pro Style, etc.
Minimum of 2 years experience required.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org