SALES MANAGER – IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR FULL-TIME POSITION
A fashion denim company is seeking a full-time Sales Manager for MEN’S PREMIUM DENIM brand.
Location: Vernon, CA
- Develop and foster existing accounts, initiate and grow new customers while meeting all sales objectives and goals.
- Creates new accounts for merchandise and follows up with existing customers.
· Responsible for increasing sales revenue per budget as prepared and forecast
· Responsible for controlling inventories
· Conducts market research and communicates new opportunities to Merchandising
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to ensure success
- Forecast Units/Revenue and Weekly/Monthly Reporting of Sales vs. Forecast.
- Track, Monitor and Report Monthly Orders & Sales.
· Leads sales team – ensuring sales team is prepared for all presentations and achieves annual/quarterly/monthly sales goals
· Interacts with other departments to problem solve sales issues
· Works with Design on all product lines to ensure proper merchandising to fit retail account needs
· Hires, trains and manages staff of Account Executives
· Min. 5 years of proven experience in fashion denim industry
· Assertive, but professional and enthusiastic with the right motivation and drive to accept new challenges
· Highly organized with good communication and strong leadership skills
· Outgoing, engaging, sales-motivated personality
· Creative thinker and business drive
· Excellent merchandising skill and entrepreneurial spirit
· Basic computer knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
· Determination to help (brand) to be the industry leader
If interested, please e-mail resume with salary history to: email@example.com