CUSTOMER SERVICE REP – IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR FULL-TIME POSITION
A fashion denim company is seeking a full-time Customer Service Rep.
Location: Vernon, CA
- Answer incoming telephone calls, faxes and emails to handle service requests from customers, including information requests, order entry, issue resolution, etc. and redirect inquiries as appropriate.
- Outbound calling to customers to respond to inquiries and as necessary for special projects.
- Solicit sale of new or additional products.
- Provide support to sales representatives on customer service issues via phone/email and to other departments as needed.
- Review order allocations and generate pick tickets.
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer orders into system.
- Provide support for various departmental and inter-departmental projects as needed.
- Participate in weekly departmental meetings.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Multitask to handle B2B customer service functions seamlessly throughout the work day.
- Previous experience in customer service or inside sales is required
- Retail merchandising experience a plus
- Energetic, self-starter that is flexible and has strong collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills are required
- Must be a problem solver and able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with customers and sales representatives.
- Must be aggressive but consultative and results oriented
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point)
If interested, please e-mail resume with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org