Position Description: Responsible for customer assistance and sales at The FISHERproject Store - a new, experimental concept by Eileen Fisher, opening on Robertson Blvd. Looking for individuals who appreciate simplicity and sophistication. An understanding of the retail environment and clienteles on Robertson Blvd is a plus.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide excellent customer service.
2. Be fully knowledgeable about the FISHERproject clothing and fabrics.
3. Maintain / expand personal customer book.
4. Maintain high level of initiative, motivation, and self-direction.
5. Perform open / close out procedures.
6. Maintain high standards of sales floor and merchandise.
7. Assist in stock work.
8. Contribute to other tasks and projects to keep the store running smoothly.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Previous retail sales or apparel experience a plus.
Additional: Must have excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to work in a team.
We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits, which include medical, dental, education assistance, employee wellness, generous clothing allowance and 401(k).
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org