Hiring Part Time Stock Person
Send Resume and time availability for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description: To assist in smooth operation of all back office
procedures and policies concerning merchandise and supplies inventory
at The FISHERproject Store - a new, experimental concept by Eileen
Fisher, opening on Robertson Blvd.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain orderly stockroom.
2. Receiving and transferring merchandise. Processing customer shipments & damages.
3. Preparing store and particularly in bi-annual inventories.
4. Assist entire store staff in day-to-day store operations.
5. General store maintenance.
6. Restocking clothing and store supplies.
7. Assist in all stockroom duties.
8. Knowledge of how to ring up sales.
9. Help customers when all other sales staff are busy.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 1-2 years of sales and/or stock experience required.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
Job Location Code:
Robertson Blvd –
Los Angeles, California, United States
Years Of Experience:
1+ to 2 Years
Level of Education: