Office Assistant (Alhambra, CA)
A wholesale jewelry company is looking for an assistant for our growing business.
- Data entry of purchase orders and new merchandise.
- Quality control of merchandise for each purchase order to ensure accuracy.
- Labeling & tagging merchandise.
- Preparing and packing orders for daily shipment.
- Corresponding with showrooms and clients both by phone and email.
- Travels to accompany owner to shows in New York & overseas.
Qualifications & skills:
- College degree or someone with at least 2-3 years of office experience.
- Very fast fingers on keyboard.
- A quick learner (to familiarize a vast number of products and to memorize them)
- Knowledge with Microsoft office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Well verse in English as well as writing – however, knowledge in French is a Plus.
- Very detail oriented & well organized.
- Some knowledge with Quickbook
- Follow directions well & also work well under pressure and with others.
Salary: Depending on experience.
This is a part-time position with a paid trial period of 30 days. After that it will be a permanent part-time with a potential for a full-time position, depending on performances.
Candidates, who are interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com. and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are selected, you will be contacted for an interview.